Ryan J. Mahoney
Ryan has significant experience trying cases on behalf of plaintiffs throughout Illinois and Missouri and has helped injured children and their families recover millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts.
He represents those who have been injured or harmed by medical negligence, wrongful death, sexual harassment or employment discrimination, defective products or prescription drugs, and other types of personal injury.
What truly sets Ryan apart is his ability and desire to hold wrongdoers accountable and take the difficult cases to trial that other lawyers often settle. It is this drive and determination that has resulted in millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Ryan’s perseverance, conviction, and compassion are evident in each case he litigates, as is his attention to every detail, no matter how small. As a lawyer, he values being able to stand up for those that have been wronged by individuals, corporations and insurance companies that deny fair compensation for the wrongful acts they have committed.
He grew up in North Dakota, where his family’s dedication to serving others instilled in him a desire to go into a profession that would allow him to positively impact the lives of other people. His plaintiff-focused practice at The Mahoney Law Firm allows him to achieve that goal and provides the opportunity to bring a successful outcome to an individual or their family after experiencing a life-changing event or injury. Ryan is dedicated to fighting every day to bring wrongdoers and large corporations to justice so that his clients receive the compensation they deserve.
- Loyola University Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of St. Thomas – Minnesota, Bachelor of Science, Business Law
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- East St. Louis Bar Association